10 BENEFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project, or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (monthly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
- Lower our customers technology cost (TCO). With a customized iNetworks solution you will reduce or eliminate capital expenditures today while also lowering IT related operating expenses in the future.
- Improve our customers overall user experience.
- Lead to organizational productivity improvements. By accessing their content and applications from any connected device your employees will be more productive in and outside the office.